Master teacher Janice Vaine fashions a needlework garden filled with exquisite, floral-themed blocks to instruct and inspire today's needle artists. Full-color photos, step-by-step instructions and accurate illustrations show how to create needleart flowers that will bloom for years to come.
- Over 100 6 inch & 8 inch applique blocks
- 16 medallion blocks
- Embellished corner swag
- 6 Needleturn appliqué techniques
- Over 60 Embroidery stitches
- 20 Ribbonwork techniques
- 8 Stumpwork techniques
- 10 Fabric manipulation techniques
- Includes supply resources, suggested reading, and index
This award winning book has over 60 embroidery stitches, with techniques for ribbonry, stumpwork, fabric, and needleturn appliqué on exquisite floral-based blocks.